Price: € 64,00/person
Persons: min: 2 max: 50
Visit type: private
Half day tour in the Surroundings of Sibiucultural
Included• Transport by car from/to Sibiu according to the program
• English speaking, specialised guide and driver
• Entrance fees to the Fortified Church in Cisnadie, Cisnadioara and Museum in Sibiel
• Map with Romania
• Enjoy a variety of architectural styles and a rich cultural scene
• Discover the beauty of the Fortified Churches in Cisnadie and Cisnadioara
• Visit the museum of icons painted on glass in Sibiel
Today we invite you to explore the villages surrounding Sibiu, located at the bottom of the Cindrel Mountains. First, we visit Cisnadie, where one of the most beautiful fortified churches in Transylvania is. Next, we head towards Cisnadioara to visit the Evangelic Church and the medieval fortress.
Then we stop in Cristian – a village where inhabitanteed mostly by Landlers.
Next we drive to Sibiel, a typical Romanian village in order to see the museum of icons painted on glass. After a walk in the village we serve dinner at a peasant’s family (optional). Return to Sibiu.
Places we will visit
1. Cisnădie, Romania
2. Cisnădioara, Romania
3. Cristian, Romania
4. Sibiel, RomaniaView on map
Where we will meet
Piața Mare 12a, Sibiu, RomaniaView on map
Reviews about Half day tour in the Surroundings of Sibiu
This visit has not been reviewed yet. Be the first one who write a review.